Terms & Conditions
Returns / Cancellations
We are keen to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with your order. If for any reason you change your mind, just return the product to us within 7 days of receipt of the product and we will happily refund the cost of purchase. If you discover a fault with the product, please contact us within 14 days of receipt and we will endevour to resolve this issue by either sending a replacement or providing a refund (whichever you prefer) once the faulty item has been returned by the customer and received.by OPAL.
In the case of a service (such as engaging OPAL to produce customised documentation, to provide coaching, therapy or training, etc.), we provide for a ‘cooling-off period’ of 7 days which begins on the day the written confirmation of the contract was received. During the cooling-off period, you can cancel any such contract without giving a reason and without incurring charges or penalties other than possible charges incurred in returning any goods that have been sent to you .
Cancellation will not be accepted, however, in the following cases:
- The provision of services have already begun with the customers agreement
- The price of the goods or services is dependent upon financial market fluctuations that are beyond the supplier's control
- The goods cannot be returned because they were made according to the customers specifications
- The goods are audio/video tapes, CD's, DVD's etc. or computer software whose seals have been broken
- The goods are sent in electronic format
- The goods are newspapers or magazines
Cancellations of consultancy / therapy Sessions (including on-line sessions).
We understand that there are times when you may need to cancel a session due to unforeseen circumstances, or you may have decided that you do not wish to attend after all. Should you decide to cancel your session, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel your appointment giving at least 2 working days prior to the session, no charge will be made.
- If you cancel your appointment giving at least 1 working day prior to the session, a €10 cancelation charge will be made.
- If you cancel your appointment giving less than 1 working day prior to the session, the full fee will be due.
Cancellations of places on Courses, Events, Workshops etc. (including e-learning & on-line events).
We understand that there are times when you may need to cancel a booking due to unforeseen circumstances, or you may have decided that you do not wish to attend after all. Should you decide to cancel your booking, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel your booking within at least 30 days prior to the event, a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel your booking within at least 14 days prior to the event, a cancelation charge of 20% of the full fee will be made. In the case of e-learning and on-line events, no refund will be given once the course / event material, self study workbooks, etc. has already been dispatched electronically (as per paragraph three of these terms and conditions).
- If you cancel your booking within less than 14 days prior to the event, no refund will be given.