OPAL provide a range of services designed to help you to achieve the lifestyle of your choosing. Whether you are searching for a new direction, want to overcome limiting negative issues or seeking to gain a greater understanding of how you can live in harmony with all that life brings, OPAL can offer you support and guidance on your journey of self discovery. OPAL was founded in 1995 with the aim of promoting positive thinking and assisting all to reach their full potential. Its founder originally used a room within his house as OPAL’s base and has funded the development and expansion of OPAL to a service that now has physical bases in both the UK and Ireland and provides services to the Worldwide Community through our On-Line 'e-centre' our 'e-store' and other on-line systems. The OPAL Centre in Ireland In 2005 OPAL created our Positive Psychology Centre in Ireland. Set in a rural and tranquil environment, it provides an ideal setting for people to come for a stay and relax, reflect or take part in one of the many events that are run at the centre.
Most commented posts
- OPAL wins ‘What Clinic’ Award — 22 comments
- Free showing of the video ‘A Celtic Pilgrimage with John O’Donohue’ — 12 comments
- A Celtic Pilgrimage – Free Event at The OPAL Centre — 9 comments
- Events, Courses & Workshops at OPAL: March – June — 8 comments
- Mindfulness Meditation Sessions — 4 comments